If you’re looking for a gift that is really special or you would like to add a one-of-a-kind keepsake to your home, then a portrait of a human or animal family member is the perfect thing.
Here’s a few suggestions of what you’ll need before you contact me about the portraits you want.
1.Who is the portrait of? To create a portrait I need a clear photograph. It can be a scan of the photo emailed to me or the actual physical photo mailed to me (or we can meet up if you’re local to me). You can also email me the digital image from your computer or smartphone. If you’re local to me a photo shoot could be arranged for an extra charge.
I can usually combine multiple photos.
2. Do you have an idea how big it should be?Check the Portrait Prices page to see all the different size options.
3. Would you like a pencil drawing or do you want a little more color? Check the Gallery to see examples of pencil drawings and paintings. I do both paintings and drawings on paper.
4. How soon do you need it? Is it for a birthday,anniversary or just because? I work on a first come first served basis. Most orders will be completed and in the mail to you within 2 weeks, but I may be able to get it to you more quickly. Just let me know when you need it and we’ll discuss the deadline.
5. Your imagination! If you have a vision for your piece, tell me! I love to try new ideas.Don’t be afraid to ask about any ideas you might have about different elements you might want to include in the piece.
6. Once you have all this together it’s time to get in touch with me. You can call or text 940.452.7183 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to working with you!